Company of Animals - HALTI OptiFit Headcollar
The HALTI OptiFit is a complete training program, designed by Dr. Roger Mugford, which guarantees to stop your dog pulling. The pack includes a HALTI OptiFit Headcollar, a comprehensive Instruction Guide, and a HALTI safety link which connects to the dogs' collar for extra security. Specially designed to provide an ergonomic and comfortable fit, the adjustable chin-strap with secure camlock, allows a customized fitting for every dog. The uniquely styled cheek straps, which follow the contours of a dogs face, stop the OptiFit rising into the dogs eyes or sliding down to his lips (flews). Additional padding on the noseband, ensures extra comfort and reflective webbing on the side strips help provide additional visibility. Designed to fit most dogs from short nosed Boxers to long nosed Borzoi's, the HALTI OptiFit provides maximum comfort and optimum fit no matter what the shape or size.
- STOP PULLING - Train your dog to stop pulling on walks with the world-famous HALTI OptiFit Headcollar. Neoprene-padded noseband ensures supreme comfort for your dog and prevents the strip from moving into your dog's eyes
- PRACTICAL & SAFE - The safety loop attaches to the d-ring on the dog's collar allowing control even if the headcollar comes off. The HALTI headcollar is designed to allow your dog to pant and yawn, and reflective webbing on the side strips to help provide additional visibility
- CUSTOM FIT FOR ALL BREEDS & SIZES- Made from lightweight and strong nylon webbing, The HALTI OptiFit Headcollar comes in 3 sizes and can be adjusted to be used for all dogs including tiny and giant breeds
- EASY TO USE- Includes a free comprehensive training guide
- EFFECTIVE TRAINING TOOL - Patented design gently steers the head and therefore controls the dog's direction of movement, making training easy and putting you, the owner, back in control.